We are seeking an Account Manager who will act as a link between our partners and our crew. Yep, we call our clients partners, because they are! Good listening skills, a personable approach, a mind for collaboration, excellent organization, and creative problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
If you’re interested in working on projects that make an impact on causes and communities both regional and national, we’d love to meet you. We’re a growing firm founded in 2012 with an intent to do good in the world. This role will require you to work in our office based in Charlie West.
The Account Manager will report to Chief Operations Officer.
The Account Manager manages customer accounts and acts as a link between our partners and our crew. The work of the Account Manager is essential to preserve partner satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with sound advice and quality services. Good listening skills, a personable approach, a mind for collaboration, excellent organization, and creative problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
An essential member of the 84 Agency team, the Account Manager will work collaboratively on partner projects.
Expectations & Experience Requirements:
- Remain in close communication with partners to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of our partners and communicate them to the appropriate team members at 84A
- Learn about the partners field of work to suggest more personalized solutions
- Liaise with partner to organize events or decide on material that suit their profiles and goals
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with partners
- Employ networking techniques to attract new partners
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations outlining costs and schedules
- Manage projects to ensure they are on schedule
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of partners
- Proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive, project manager, or related position
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Comfort with learning computer software programs
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts from different fields of work and social sectors
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Empathy, good listening skills
If you’re interested in joining the team at 84 Agency, please send your resume, cover letter, and anything that makes you stand out to Emily Chittenden-Laird (email@example.com). We love creative applications!