84 Agency is seeking a graphic designer who will be responsible for both collaborating on creative projects for our wide range of clients, including logo/visual identity development, website design, and print/digital collateral.
If you’re interested in working on projects that make an impact on causes and communities both regional and national, we’d love to meet you. We’re a growing firm founded in 2012 with an intent to do good in the world. This role will require you to work in our office based in Charlie West.
Expectations & Experience Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in similar role within an agency setting.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly collaborative small-team setting and open office environment.
- Skills in planning, execution, and follow-through with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Life-long learner, staying current on design trends and technologies.
- Additional qualification in photography or animation is a plus.
If you’re interested in joining the team at 84 Agency, please send your resume, portfolio, and anything that makes you stand out to Jen Susman (email@example.com). We love creative applications!